Get a $150 cash back bonus after charging $500, within 90 days, to a new American College of Physicians Credit Card.
Finance larger purchases for the first 12 billing cycles by making at least the minimum payment due with an introductory APR of 0%.
On top of those incentives card holders get these rewards for the life of the programs every time they shop:
- 3% cash back in one of the following categories: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, home improvement or furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and
- 1% cash back on other eligible purchases
Certain restrictions and limits apply, so make sure to read the fine print in the application.
The Visa Signature Card from Bank of America, offers many features such as lost luggage reimbursement, cell phone protection, extended warranties, and more at no cost to the cardholder.
TERMS & BENEFITS
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Annual Fee: $0
- APR Purchases after intro: 16.24% to 26.24%
- APR Balance Transfers after intro: 16.24% to 26.24%
- APR Cash Advances: 19.24% to 27.24%
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- APR Balance Transfer: 12.99% to 20.99%
- APR Cash Advances: 24.24%
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Alerts on card use and bills available
- Complimentary monthly FICO scores available
- 24/7 customer service for questions and assistance
This credit card is open only to members of the American College of Physicians(ACP), which serves doctors on a variety of ways according to its web site.
“ACP is a national organization of internists, the largest medical-specialty organization, and second-largest physician group in the United States. Our 154,000 members include internists, internal medicine subspecialists, medical students, residents, and fellows.”
For details about the credit card and an online application visit the membership benefits page.
Cincinnati Reds Mastercard new cardholders enjoy 0% financing on purchases or balance transfer(3% fee) for the first 12 billing cycles.
As an extra incentive after qualifying purchases of $500 or more within 90 days of account opening, you receive 15,000 bonus points ($150).
The rewards continue with the World Mastercard from Bank of America giving shoppers cash back for every dollar spent with the card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
The Cincinnati Reds World Mastercard from Bank of America also features:
- No annual fee
- Official Reds team logo on credit card
- Zero liability on purchases
- Replacement of items that are stolen, damaged or lost, within 90 days of purchase
- Free Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Free automatic auto rental insurance
- Free and easy ShopSafe® service when you shop online
- Shop in-store without the card using Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay
- Free account alerts for account security, charges, payments, and more
- Free FICO credit score available to spot any unusual changes
Show your support for the Cincinnati Reds this season and be rewarded in return for your loyalty by applying here.
United Community Bank of Georgia (UCBG), with locations throughout Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and South Carolina, offers new customers either $25 or $100 cash back bonuses when opening a credit card account.
Ranked “Highest Customer Satisfaction with Retail Banking in the Southeast Region, Five Years in a Row” by J.D. Power, United Community Bank gives local clients several choices of credit cards to suit their individual needs.
Visa® Platinum Card
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a 0% APR introductory rate for 15 months
- No annual membership fee
- Visa benefits such as extended warranty coverage, auto rental collision damage waiver coverage and zero fraud liability.
Visa® Real Rewards Card
- Get 1.5 points for every $1 charged on eligible net purchases
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn
- 2,500 bonus rewards ($25) awarded after first purchase
Cash Rewards American Express® Card
- 3% cash back on the first $6,000 in eligible net purchases made each year at gas stations
- 2% cash back on eligible supermarket net purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases
- $25 cash back cash back awarded after first purchase
- Enjoy chip-enhanced acceptance and security
- Zero fraud liability
- Rental car insurance
- Extended warranty coverage
- Merchandise return protection
- Access to popular events before the general public
Premier Rewards American Express® Card
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on eligible net airline purchases
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible net gas purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- Earn 10,000 one-time bonus rewards a spend of $1,000 in the first three months
- No cap or limit on the number of points accumulated
- Reimbursement for either Global Entry or TSA Pre-entry fees
To find out how to get the best deal on your credit card balances UCBG has an entire page of financial calculators where you plug in your numbers and get the answers you’re looking for.
In 2018 United Community Bank was honored by Forbes as the “best bank in Georgia.”
“We are honored to have been named the best bank in the state of Georgia, according to the inaugural Forbes Best-in-State Banks list, in addition to being recognized as one of America’s best performing banks by Forbes magazine for the fifth consecutive year.”
Visit their home page for a full list of services they provide.
SunTrust Prime Rewards Credit Card balance transfer offer of 3 years at prime interest rate (currently 5.50%) with NO balance transfer fee is unmatched anywhere else.
Most banks offer introductory rates of 0% APR, but for a much shorter time frame and with transfer fees of 3% or more.
Importantly the funds must be transferred within the first 60 days of account opening.
As an alternative to a balance transfer SunTrust offers a whopping $100 statement credit when new account holders spend $500 on qualifying purchases within the first 3 months with their new card.
Be very careful not to mix credit card purchases with the transfers, because transfers may be treated as purchases and subject to the purchase interest rates.
The Prime Rewards cards earns 1% rewards on eligible purchases, with a redemption bonus for SunTrust accounts.
- Prime interest rate on balance transfers for 3 years from account opening. Currently 5.50%, but check here for updates.
- $100 in statement credit after $500 spend on qualifying purchases during the first 3 months after account opening
- Get one point for every eligible $1 spent on your credit card
- Flexible rewards redemption options
- Retail Gift Cards
- Cash ($5 minimum)
- Statement credit
- Direct deposit to checking or saving accounts
- SunTrust accounts receive 10%, 25%, or 50% bonus
Interest Rates as Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Purchases paid in full within 25 days of statement date: 0%
- Balances on statements after 25 days: 13.49% to 23.49%
- Balance Transfers: 13.49% to 23.49%
- Cash Advances: 27.24%
- Annual Fee: none
- Balance transfers: 3% ($10 min)
- Cash Advances: 4% ($10 min)
- Foreign transaction: none
- Late penalty: $39
- Zero-liability on unauthorized use of the card
- Card lock if it’s lost or stolen
- EMV Chip Technology
- Enroll in automatic payment feature to avoid late charges
- Text or email alerts on purchases, balances, due dates, and more
- Add authorized users for free, but they don’t pay for their charges
- Free FICO score
- Warranty extension where applicable
- Auto collision waiver damage
- Travel and emergency assistance (service fees may apply)
- Travel accident insurance
- Roadside assistance
- 24/7 customer service
For application and important details visit the SunTrust Prime Rewards card web page.
For people not familiar with the Atlanta origins of SunTrust, in 1919 as Trust Company of Georgia, it provided underwriting services to The Coca-Cola Company and received $100,000 of the company’s first publicly traded stock for its services.
In 2012 SunTrust sold those shares for nearly $2 billion: its stake went up in value by 1,999,990% over those 93 years.
A little known fact was the secret formula for Coca-Cola was kept in a SunTrust vault until 2011, when it was transferred to the new World of Coca-Cola building in Atlanta, Georgia.