Simmons Bank Visa Card saves you money on interest with introductory 0% APR and low-interest purchase APR later on.
Enjoy 0% APR on purchases made within 12 months of opening a new account. Get the same 0% APR for balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening. A 3% fee is added to amount transferred
Founded in 1903 in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, Simmons Bank has survived pandemics and world wars to help customers in good times and bad. Simmons was recognized by Forbes as one of World’s Best Banks, “Banks were rated on general satisfaction and key attributes like trust, fees, digital services and financial advice.”
- Annual Fee: None
- Purchase and balance transfer APR: 8.25%
- Balance transfer fee: 3% ($10 minimum)
- Cash advance APR: 12.25%
- Cash advance fee: 3% ($4 minimum)
- Grace period: 25 days
- Foreign purchase transaction fee: 2%
- Use your card anywhere VISA is accepted for purchases
- Get up to $1,000,000 travel accident insurance at no additional cost
- Car rental coverage
- 24/7 customer service representatives on call
- $0 fraud liability protection on unauthorized use of card
- Chip-secured technology
- Text and/or email alerts on credit card activity
The basic Simmons Bank Visa Card is a great choice for users who occasionally decide to carry a monthly balance on their credit card. Put together with an attractive introductory financing offer, the card can smooth out expenses at no or minimal interest expenses. Together with a bank that has a 100-year track record of stability, when reliability matters the Simmons Bank Visa is an excellent choice.
For details and application visit the Simmons Bank Visa Card web page.