The AAA Dollars Plus Mastercard offers cardholders superior rewards on AAA purchases.
Co-branded with American Automobile Association (AAA), you need AAA membership to get this card.
As an added incentive to apply you receive 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months.
The introductory offer includes $25 AAA dollars after first charge on the card and 125 AAA dollars when $1500 or more within initial 90 days of account opening.
People holding large balances on their current cards at the current average rate of 17.23% APR can save a significant amount of money, even with the 3% balance transfer fee.
- $1,000 at 14.23% means keeping $142.30 in your pocket.
- $5,000 at 14.23% means keeping $711.50 in your pocket.
- $10,000 at 14.23% means keeping $1,423.00 in your pocket.
Once the introductory period expires though, because the APR can jump up to as high as 23.99%, i.e. the monthly payment of interest alone, on a $5,000 transfer, can go from $12.50 to $91.63 per month.
While saving money helps, paying off the balance in full before the introductory period ends is essential to keep the money in your pocket.
Get rewarded with AAA dollars while you shop.
- 3% on travel and AAA purchases
- 2% at grocery stores, gas stations, and drugstores
- 1% for all other eligible net purchases
- Purchases – 0% for 25 days if statement balance is zero
- Purchases – 14.99% to 23.99% when carrying a balance
- Balance Transfers – 14.99% to 24.99% starting on transfer date
- Cash Advances – 25.99%
- Annual Fee: $0.00
- Fee on balance transfer: 3% ($5 min)
- Cash advance: 3% ($10 min) for convenience check
- Cash: advance: 5% ($10 min) at ATM
- Foreign transaction: none
- Late payment: up to $40
- Returned payment: up to $35
Redeem Reward Points
- Merchandise such as electronics, fashion, home goods
- Gift cards
- Roadside Assistance Hotline
- Car rental and damage insurance (excludes liability coverage)
- Global Assist Hotline (doesn’t pay for third-party costs)
- Travel accident insurance on common carriers
- Fraud Protection
- Advanced secure chip technology
- Text alerts
Other Card Benefits
- Mobile banking
- Text and/or email alerts on purchases, balances, reminders, etc.
- Free FICO credit score
- Apple Pay
- Monthly summaries
Keep your school spirit alive by giving Clemson University a place of pride in your wallet with a Clemson credit card issued by Bank of America.
Your credit card will have the official Clemson’s logo on it. Additional benefits for opening the card include:
- 0% APR on purchases for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account
- 0% APR on balance transfers (3% fee applies) for the first 12 billing cycles
- Get a $200 cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn an unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases
- Earn a total of 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- Earn 3% cash back on a category of your choice
- Cash rewards redeemed into a checking or savings account with Bank of America, N.A. or a Merrill Lynch Cash Management Account will have a 10% bonus
- Absolutely no annual fee
- All the features and guarantees of a Visa Signature credit card
The Clemson Alumni Association is a vibrant community dedicated to helping former students enhance their life’s journey by keeping in contact with classmates, instructors and support staff.
An open-membership, nonprofit organization since its inception in 1896, the Clemson Alumni Association exists to connect you with your fellow Tigers and with your alma mater.
Always be a part of the Clemson University lifestyle with the following resources:
Display your pride with the Tiger paws on your credit card issued by Bank of America and get rewarded on everyday purchases wherever Visa is accepted.
NHL Discover Card 5% cash back categories changed beginning April 1
From April 1 to June 30 Discover cardholders now earn 5% cash back rewards
- at gas stations
- with Uber and Lyft
- at wholesale clubs such as Costco
With recent surge of people staying at home wholesale clubs might offer great places to find popular items such as exercise equipment, indoor games, garden items, computers, appliances, and such.
Take note that after a $1,500 quarterly spend the rewards rate drop down to 1%.
Another incentive for new cardholders is that the Discover NHL card automatically doubles all the cash back on net purchases at the end of your first year only as a lump-sum bonus to the account. That 5% cash back becomes 10% savings.
New account holders also receive 0% financing on their purchases, on top of the rewards. However a minimum payment amount is due every month.
Unlike many other cash rewards credit cards, you can redeem the rewards for an account credit with no minimum amount necessary to reach before cashing them in.
Other features include:
- No annual fee
- The rewards never expire
- Use your cash back instantly at Amazon.com checkout
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee
- Free overnight shipping for card replacement
- No late fee for your first late payment
- Paying late won’t raise your APR
- Track recent FICO® Credit Scores for free
- No foreign transaction fee
Apply here for your NHL credit card.
Wells Fargo Rewards Card has introductory 15 month no interest financing on purchases and/or balance transfers to provide users some temporary help managing their bills. Many other credit cards have similar features, however it has a slight twist on redeeming their reward points.
What separates this card from the pack
The Wells Fargo Rewards Card lets cardholders redeem their rewards as cash at a Wells Fargo ATM, subject to a $20 minimum withdrawal according to a press release.
“Wells Fargo is the first major U.S. financial services provider to introduce this functionality, continuing the company’s history of customer-centered innovation.”
Refer to the announcement for details, or call customer service for details on this easy way to cash in the rewards.
5% rewards on grocery, gas and drugstore purchases for first 6 months
The rewards pile up fast on essential purchases during the introductory period. What’s even better is spreading out the payments over 15 months at no interest . That’s two great features in one package.
Consolidate credit card balances with 0% introductory APR on transfers for 15 months.
A $6,000 balance at 20% would set you back over a $1,000 in interest payments over 12 months. The 3% transfer fee makes a dent of $180 upfront, but the net savings are still substantial. Ask a professional financial advisor about all the long-term pros and cons.
After the introductory period the rewards drop down to a flat 1% on eligible purchases
Not great, but convenient would describe the ongoing rewards system. The Go Far Rewards have some advantages for the savvy redeemer who puts the work in. Don’t voluntarily close out the Rewards Card because that might lower the credit score. It still many useful features when used wisely.
The Wells Fargo Visa Rewards Card includes at no cost:
- $0 annual fee
- All Wells Fargo Credit Cards automatically protect you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly.
- Limited free smartphone protection from damage or theft
- For Visa customers. Get fast text and email alerts for monitoring spending, tracking purchases, and receiving notifications of irregular or suspicious activity.
- A Wells Fargo credit card with chip technology offers enhanced security features.
- Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Dispute resolution on damaged goods or misrepresentations
- Monthly statements to track expenses
Apply for a Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Card here.
Quotes on dealing with stress may help calm the spirit and strengthen the body.
“The grass is not ‘greener’ on the other side – it is just another shade of green.”
― Take Stress from Chaos to Calm