Bank of Hawaii’s World Elite® new account holders get 70,000 Bonus Hawaiian Miles after $2,000 in purchases with their new card within the first 3 months!
Use the card for Hawaiian Airlines purchases and earn 3 Hawaiian Miles for every dollar spent anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Purchases at eligible grocery stores, dining establishments and on gas garner an extra Hawaiian Mile per dollar spent.
Shopping with the card everywhere else entitles you to one Hawaiian Mile per dollar.
The card holder does not have to live only in Hawai’i, but can reside anywhere in the United States, except Idaho.
How cool is it to show your credit card from the Bank of Hawaii while using it in Montana, New Jersey, Arkansas, or wherever!
Rewards never expire while the account remains open and in good standing.
It is their way to express Mahalo for becoming a member of the family.
- Annual Fee: $99
- Grace Period: 23 days
- Balance Transfer Fee: 5% (min $5)
- Cash Advance Fee: 5% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0%
- Late Payment Fee: up to $40
- Returned Payment Fee: up to $40
- APR Revolving Balance: 18.24% to 27.24%
- APR Balance Transfer: 18.24% to 27.24%
- APR Bank Cash Advances: 27.49%
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Online and mobile phone access
- Alert and fraud protection
Get a $200 cash back bonus after charging $1000, within 90 days, to a new American College of Physicians Credit Card.
Finance larger purchases for the first 12 billing cycles by making at least the minimum payment due with an introductory APR of 0%.
On top of those incentives card holders get these rewards for the life of the programs every time they shop:
- 3% cash back in one of the following categories: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, home improvement or furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and
- 1% cash back on other eligible purchases
Certain restrictions and limits apply, so make sure to read the fine print in the application.
The Visa Signature Card from Bank of America, offers many features such as lost luggage reimbursement, cell phone protection, extended warranties, and more at no cost to the cardholder.
TERMS & BENEFITS
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Annual Fee: $0
- APR Purchases after intro: 16.24% to 26.24%
- APR Balance Transfers after intro: 15.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 19.24% to 27.24%
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- APR Balance Transfer: 15.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 24.24%
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Alerts on card use and bills available
- Complimentary monthly FICO scores available
- 24/7 customer service for questions and assistance
This credit card is open only to members of the American College of Physicians(ACP), which serves doctors on a variety of ways according to its web site.
“ACP is a national organization of internists, the largest medical-specialty organization, and second-largest physician group in the United States. Our 161,000 members include internists, internal medicine subspecialists, medical students, residents, and fellows.”
The AAA Dollars Plus Mastercard offers cardholders superior rewards on AAA purchases.
Co-branded with American Automobile Association (AAA), you need AAA membership to get this card.
As an added incentive to apply you receive 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months.
The introductory offer includes $25 AAA dollars after first charge on the card and 125 AAA dollars when $1500 or more within initial 90 days of account opening.
People holding large balances on their current cards at the current average rate of 17.23% APR can save a significant amount of money, even with the 3% balance transfer fee.
- $1,000 at 14.23% means keeping $142.30 in your pocket.
- $5,000 at 14.23% means keeping $711.50 in your pocket.
- $10,000 at 14.23% means keeping $1,423.00 in your pocket.
Once the introductory period expires though, because the APR can jump up to as high as 23.99%, i.e. the monthly payment of interest alone, on a $5,000 transfer, can go from $12.50 to $91.63 per month.
While saving money helps, paying off the balance in full before the introductory period ends is essential to keep the money in your pocket.
Get rewarded with AAA dollars while you shop.
- 3% on travel and AAA purchases
- 2% at grocery stores, gas stations, and drugstores
- 1% for all other eligible net purchases
- Purchases – 0% for 25 days if statement balance is zero
- Purchases – 14.99% to 23.99% when carrying a balance
- Balance Transfers – 14.99% to 24.99% starting on transfer date
- Cash Advances – 25.99%
- Annual Fee: $0.00
- Fee on balance transfer: 3% ($5 min)
- Cash advance: 3% ($10 min) for convenience check
- Cash: advance: 5% ($10 min) at ATM
- Foreign transaction: none
- Late payment: up to $40
- Returned payment: up to $35
Redeem Reward Points
- Merchandise such as electronics, fashion, home goods
- Gift cards
- Roadside Assistance Hotline
- Car rental and damage insurance (excludes liability coverage)
- Global Assist Hotline (doesn’t pay for third-party costs)
- Travel accident insurance on common carriers
- Fraud Protection
- Advanced secure chip technology
- Text alerts
Other Card Benefits
- Mobile banking
- Text and/or email alerts on purchases, balances, reminders, etc.
- Free FICO credit score
- Apple Pay
- Monthly summaries
Keep your school spirit alive by giving Clemson University a place of pride in your wallet with a Clemson credit card issued by Bank of America.
Your credit card will have the official Clemson’s logo on it. Additional benefits for opening the card include:
- 0% APR on purchases for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account
- 0% APR on balance transfers (3% fee applies) for the first 12 billing cycles
- Get a $200 cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn an unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases
- Earn a total of 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- Earn 3% cash back on a category of your choice
- Cash rewards redeemed into a checking or savings account with Bank of America, N.A. or a Merrill Lynch Cash Management Account will have a 10% bonus
- Absolutely no annual fee
- All the features and guarantees of a Visa Signature credit card
The Clemson Alumni Association is a vibrant community dedicated to helping former students enhance their life’s journey by keeping in contact with classmates, instructors and support staff.
An open-membership, nonprofit organization since its inception in 1896, the Clemson Alumni Association exists to connect you with your fellow Tigers and with your alma mater.
Always be a part of the Clemson University lifestyle with the following resources:
Display your pride with the Tiger paws on your credit card issued by Bank of America and get rewarded on everyday purchases wherever Visa is accepted.