Earn 3% back on groceries at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
Plus receive a $60 Amazon Gift Card after approval.
Besides groceries many other products you buy on Amazon.com will get a 3% credit.
NOTE: Some items such as Market 365 products, Instacart orders, and others may only get 1% back! Read the fine print for which purchases qualify for bonus rewards.
Outside of Amazon shoppers get 2% back at many other retailers:
- Groceries at drugstores and gas stations
- Food picked up or served at restaurants, which even includes places like McDonalds or Chick-fil-A
- Household items at drugstores and gas stations
- Most purchases as restaurants, drugstores, gas stations
Receive minimum of 1% back on qualifying charges everywhere else
For all other purchases redeem your points for real cash with no minimum redemption amount!
Best of all there is no annual fee for this card.
for your Amazon Visa Card issued by Chase Bank.
- Grace Period: 21 days
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0
- Balance Transfer Fee: 5% (min $5)
- Cash Advance Fee: 5% (min $10)
- APR Intro: n/a
- APR Balance Transfer Intro: n/a
- Rewards: 1% to 3%
- Automatic payment: yes
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Warranty Extension: yes
BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards Card account holders get 2% back on groceries and utilities’ payments.
Plus new account holders pay no interest (0% APR) on purchases for their first 12 billing cycles (minimum payments apply).
Great credit card for everyday purchases helping customers manage their bills.
The rewards are generous with
- 3% cash back on gas
- 2% cash back on groceries and utilities
- 1% cash back on other qualifying net purchases
- A 10% bonus cash back on redeeming your rewards into your BB&T checking or savings account
Here is what else the BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards Credit Card has:
- No annual fee
- 0% Introductory APR on net purchases and balance transfers
- 25 day grace period, i.e. try before you buy
- No minimum interest charge
- No penalty APR
- No over-the-credit-limit fee
- No returned payment fee
- However a late fee applies if your payment is not made by your due date
- Complete terms and conditions
Easy Online Access
- Pay bills and transfer money between accounts, including non-BB&T accounts
- Pay recurring bills with our automatic bill payment option
- Free alerts to monitor suspicious account activity
- Go paperless—view statements online
- Access up to 24 months of online statements
- Detailed yearly report of your card expenditures (online or print)
- Visa’s Zero Liability provides 100% fraud protection against unauthorized use.
- Extended warranty
- Quick delivery of replacement card or emergency cash if your card is lost or stolen.
- Complimentary rental car insurance
- 24-hour roadside and emergency transportation assistance
- Medical and legal referral assistance
- Travel accident insurance
- Pre-trip and lost luggage assistance
- Emergency airline ticket replacement
- Valuable document delivery assistance
- Emergency translation services
- Accepted at more than 32 million locations worldwide
- Can be used at more than 800,000 ATMs worldwide
Some of these benefits are provided by Visa. Certain limitations, exceptions and restrictions may apply to these Visa benefits. Details are available online or at a local branch.
Apply in person at your local branch or ONLINE.
With currently only a limited number of J.P. Morgan Reserve Cards in circulation, this card ranks among the most elite in the credit card world.
Made of made of solid palladium with 23K gold etching, the physical card is worth more than the $595 annual fee.
Not available to the general public, the Reserve Cards caters exclusively to J.P. Morgan Chase Private Banking clients with a minimum of $10,000,000 in investment assets at J.P. Morgan.
The usual benchmark features of the credit card industry don’t fully justify the card’s value, because of all the other benefits private wealth advisors bring to the table for their clients.
For the record some of the features are:
- Smart chip and signature technology to make international travel convenient
- No nuisance fees such as foreign transaction, cash advance, late or over-limit charges
- Primary auto rental coverage
- Emergency evacuation or repatriation
- Trip delay or cancellation insurance
- Baggage delay or lost luggage coverage
- Emergency accident or sickness coverage
- Price and return protection
- Exclusive airport lounges and services
As for spending limits: there aren’t any to be concerned about since purchases usually are beyond the norm.
The $595 card fee is partially covered by the $300 in statement credits given annually as reimbursement for travel purchases made on the card.
For details consult your J.P. Morgan financial advisor or visit the J.P. Morgan Reserve Card web page.
The AARP Rewards Visa credit card offers features 3% rebates on gas and dining purchases, and has no annual fee.
As an added incentive new cardholders receive a $100 bonus after spending $500 within the first three months of using the card.
In addition they pay no interest on purchases made during their first 12 billing cycles, if they decide to hold a balance until then
Though co-branded with the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), you don’t have to be over 55 or even a member for this credit card.
Upon approval Chase may issue either a Visa Signature Card with a credit line of at least $5,000, or a Visa Platinum Card with minimum credit line of $500.
In effort to help those in Chase Bank will donate $0.10 for each purchase made at a restaurant to the AARP Foundation towards the support of Drive to End Hunger.
A summary of rates, fees, features and benefits follows below.
- Purchases – 0% for 25 days if statement balance is zero
- Purchases – 17.99% to 24.74% if statement balance is greater than zero
- Cash Advances – 26.74%
- Balance Transfers – 17.99% to 24.74% (if available)
- Annual Fee: $0.00
- Balance transfer: 3% ($5 min)
- Cash advance: 5% ($5 min) or 5% at ATM
- Foreign transaction: 3.0%
- Late payment: up to $15 or $35
- Returned payment: up to $35
- 1 Member Reward point per dollar on eligible purchases
- 3 Member Reward points per dollar on eligible gas stations or restaurants
Redeem Member Reward Points
- Minimum to redeem: 2,000 points
- As a statement credit or direct deposit checking or savings account
- Gift cards such Walmart, Amazon, and more
- Travel, including flight, hotels, cruises, etc.
- Theft and accidental damage protection, including cell phones
- Return protection within 90 days of purchase
- Free extended warranties (up to 2 years)
- Roadside Assistance Hotline
- Car rental and damage insurance (excludes liability coverage)
- Global Assist Hotline (doesn’t pay for third-party costs)
- Travel accident insurance on common carriers
- Fraud Protection
- Advanced secure chip technology
- Text alerts
Other Card Benefits
- Mobile banking
- Text and/or email alerts on purchases, balances, reminders, etc.
- Monthly summaries