Amtrust Bank offers two non-secured credit card choices.
Amtrust 2% Cash Back Visa Card features
- Unlimited 2% cash back rewards everywhere Visa is accepted
- Automatic redemption into your checking or savings account
- Cash back rewards are good for 3 years before they expire.
- No annual fee
Amtrust Platinum Edition Visa Card features
- 0% introductory APR for the first 15 billing cycles after the account is opened on balance transfers.
- $25 statement credit when you make a purchase within the first 3 billing cycles after the account is opened.
- No annual fee
Credit card users had numerous benefits cash purchases did not provide, such as:
- Careful tracking of dates and prices paid
- Zero liability on fraudulent charges
- Identity theft protection
- Purchase protection on defective merchandise
- Extended warranties on select items
- Auto rental and travel accident insurance
- Online banking from the convenience of your residence
- Mobile banking from wherever you may be
- No need to worry about carrying or losing cash
- Instant alerts on suspicious transactions
- Paperless statements which cannot be lost
- Secure Apple Pay feature
AmTrust is part of New York Community Bank family, which is the largest thrift in the country with customers in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio and Arizona. AmTrust itself operates solely in Florida with 26 branches and Arizona with 14 locations. The credit cards are issued by the First Bankcard division of First National Bank of Omaha.
A little-known additional feature is available to active duty members of the United States Military. They may be eligible for SCRA benefits, such as a 6% APR cap on credit cards. Note though, SCRA does NOT relieve cardholders from making credit card payments on time!
For more information on qualifying and features of SCRA visit saveandinvest.org