Wells Fargo Rewards Card has introductory 15 month no interest financing on purchases and/or balance transfers to provide users some temporary help managing their bills. Many other credit cards have similar features, however it has a slight twist on redeeming their reward points.
What separates this card from the pack
The Wells Fargo Rewards Card lets cardholders redeem their rewards as cash at a Wells Fargo ATM, subject to a $20 minimum withdrawal according to a press release.
“Wells Fargo is the first major U.S. financial services provider to introduce this functionality, continuing the company’s history of customer-centered innovation.”
Refer to the announcement for details, or call customer service for details on this easy way to cash in the rewards.
5% rewards on grocery, gas and drugstore purchases for first 6 months
The rewards pile up fast on essential purchases during the introductory period. What’s even better is spreading out the payments over 15 months at no interest . That’s two great features in one package.
Consolidate credit card balances with 0% introductory APR on transfers for 15 months.
A $6,000 balance at 20% would set you back over a $1,000 in interest payments over 12 months. The 3% transfer fee makes a dent of $180 upfront, but the net savings are still substantial. Ask a professional financial advisor about all the long-term pros and cons.
After the introductory period the rewards drop down to a flat 1% on eligible purchases
Not great, but convenient would describe the ongoing rewards system. The Go Far Rewards have some advantages for the savvy redeemer who puts the work in. Don’t voluntarily close out the Rewards Card because that might lower the credit score. It still many useful features when used wisely.
The Wells Fargo Visa Rewards Card includes at no cost:
- $0 annual fee
- All Wells Fargo Credit Cards automatically protect you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly.
- Limited free smartphone protection from damage or theft
- For Visa customers. Get fast text and email alerts for monitoring spending, tracking purchases, and receiving notifications of irregular or suspicious activity.
- A Wells Fargo credit card with chip technology offers enhanced security features.
- Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Dispute resolution on damaged goods or misrepresentations
- Monthly statements to track expenses
Apply for a Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Card here.
Quotes on dealing with stress may help calm the spirit and strengthen the body.
“The grass is not ‘greener’ on the other side – it is just another shade of green.”
― Take Stress from Chaos to Calm
With a UMB Simply Rewards credit card you get 3% cash back at grocery stores.
The 3% rebate also applies at
- Gas stations
- Discount stores
- Fast food locations
All other qualifying purchases earn you a 1% rebate wherever Visa is accepted.
Make $1,500 in eligible purchases within 90 days of account opening and receive 15,000 bonus points (worth $150).
Plus new account holders pay no interest (0% APR) on purchases for their first 12 billing cycles (minimum payments apply).
Great credit card for everyday purchases helping customers manage their bills.
- No annual fee
- 25 day grace period, i.e. try before you buy
- No minimum interest charge
- No penalty APR
- No over-the-credit-limit fee
- No returned payment fee
- However a late fee applies if your payment is not made by your due date
Easy Online Access
- Pay recurring bills with our automatic bill payment option
- Free alerts to monitor suspicious account activity
- Go paperless—view statements online
- Access up to 24 months of online statements
- Detailed yearly report of your card expenditures (online or print)
- Visa’s Zero Liability provides 100% fraud protection against unauthorized use.
- Extended warranty and purchase protection
- Quick delivery of replacement card or emergency cash if your card is lost or stolen.
- Complimentary rental car insurance
- 24-hour roadside and emergency transportation assistance
- Medical and legal referral assistance
- Travel accident insurance
- Pre-trip and lost luggage assistance
- Emergency airline ticket replacement
- Valuable document delivery assistance
- Emergency translation services
- Accepted at more than 32 million locations worldwide
- Can be used at more than 800,000 ATMs worldwide
Some of these benefits are provided by Visa. Certain limitations, exceptions and restrictions may apply to these Visa benefits. Details are available online or at a local branch.
Apply in person at your local branch or ONLINE.
Great features for today’s times.
- 2% rewards on groceries (up to $6,000 in purchases)
- Introductory 0% APR for 15 months
- No balance transfer fee
- 20% extra points if used 20 or times in billing period
- No annual fee
- Introductory $100 bonus after spending $1,000 within 3 months
- Annual Fee: $0.00
- Fee on balance transfer: $0
- Cash advance: 5% ($10 min)
- Foreign transaction: 2.7%
- Late payment: up to $39
- Returned payment: up to $39
- 1 Membership Reward point per dollar on eligible purchases
- 2 Membership Reward points per dollar on eligible US grocery store purchases
- 2 Membership Reward points on amextravel.com if enrolled in the program
- Minimum to redeem: 2,000 points
Redeem Membership Rewards
- Cash back on eligible purchases
- Merchandise such as electronics, fashion, home goods
- Online shopping at amazon.com, bestbuy.com, walmart.com, grubhub.com, and more
- Gift cards
- Travel, including airfare, hotels, luggage
- Donate to selected charities
- Theft and accidental damage protection, including cell phones
- Return protection within 90 days of purchase
- Free extended warranties (up to 2 years)
- Roadside Assistance Hotline
- Car rental and damage insurance (excludes liability coverage)
- Global Assist Hotline (doesn’t pay for third-party costs)
- Travel accident insurance on common carriers
- Fraud Protection
- Advanced secure chip technology
- Text alerts
Amex Card Benefits
- Exclusive savings with Amex Offers
- Amex mobile app
- ShopRunner program members receive free 2nd-day shipping from participating merchants.
- Entertainment Access for cardholder-only events and places
- Monthly and annual summaries
- Free authorized users cards
For all the fine print and application visit the American Express Everyday® site.
Washington Nationals Mastercard [mlb_financing]
The rewards continue because the Washington Nationals credit card from Bank of America rewards you for every dollar you spend with the card.
The Washington Nationals credit card includes these many free features for your convenience and peace of mind.
WORLD MASTERCARD BENEFITS
As World Mastercard members, cardholders can also enjoy these additional benefits.
DETAILS & MORE INFORMATION
Show your support for the Washington Nationals this season and be rewarded for your loyalty after applying here and selecting the Nationals as your team.