After merger with PNC Bank the BBVA ClearPoints credit card is no longer accepting new applications.
Material below is for archival purposes.
Flexible choices give you better deals. The BBVA credit card allows you how you want to be rewarded. You get extra savings, 3% or 2%, from among these ten categories.
- Health Care
Choices are made quarterly, so you can plan ahead of time which charges to put on the card to maximize savings.
These points can be redeemed for an account credit without any complicated math.
As an incentive BBVA offers an 0% introductory APR for 13 months to new credit card holders qualifying purchases.
Pay NO annual fee for the BBVA Compass ClearPoints credit card and add additional authorized users at no cost.
Multiple Payment Options offers you the ability to pay your bill by mail, automatic debit, online banking or at any local branch
Security alerts notify you of possible suspicious activity on your account, as well as convenience notices for payments, balances, special offers and more.
You never pay interest if you pay your balance in full every month.
Additional free services include:
- Free extended warranty for up to one year
- Generous free insurance coverage up to $10,000 per purchase, with a $50,000 maximum per cardholder
- Free Common Carrier Insurance: A full Benefit Amount of $500,000 is payable for accidental loss of life, two hands or two feet, sight of both eyes, one hand or one foot and sight of one eye, speech and hearing in both ears or any combination thereof.
- The Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver benefit (“Auto Rental CDW”) provides—at no additional charge—reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles, when certain terms and conditions are met.
BBVA has an another special bonus offer for Everyday Heroes:
Everyday Heroes get 5,000 bonus CompassPoints when they open a new Clear Points or Visa Signature Credit Card within 60 days of registering with the Everyday Heroes specialty program. This relationship is limited to
- Law enforcement members
- Fire fighters and first responders
- Healthcare workers including nurses, pharmacists, medical technicians
- Active, reserve, and retired U.S. Military personnel
“For almost a century, the Bank has designed deposit and credit services exclusively for union workers in the automobile, building trades, clothing and textile, communications and graphic arts, hotel and restaurant, mechanics, public service and general service, steel and iron, transportation industries, and more.”
Amalgamated Bank of Chicago (ABOC) credit card program offers competitive rates and benefits to people who would prefer not to deal with big banks. Currently ABOC is revising its credit card offerings, so the cards below aren’t accepting new applicants.
The descriptions below are for reference only.
ABOC Union Strong Credit Card
The Union Strong Mastercard® currently charges an APR of 9.25% after the introductory period ends. The APR may change depending on market conditions.
The Union Strong credit card has an 0% APR deal on balance transfers for first 18 billing cycles. Balance transfers don’t receive any reward points and a 3% fee is added upon transfer.
ABOC Platinum Rewards Card
The Platinum Rewards credit card currently charges an APR of 12.90% to 22.90% depending on credit history. The APR also will fluctuate in step with on market conditions.
There is no special deal on balance transfers for new accounts.
Introductory Offers for ABOC Credit Cards
Get a generous sign-up bonus of $150 as a statement credit after opening a new account, but only when $1,200 is charged on the new card within 90 days of approval.
Pay no interest on purchases for the first 12 billing cycles. Monthly minimum payments are required to keep the account in good standing.
Rewards and savings for ABOC credit cards
- 1% Cash Back on eligible purchases
- No Annual Fee
- Zero-interest for 25 days before payments are due for purchases paid in full after the promotional period.
- Rewards include choice of statement credits, travel, gift cards, merchandise
- Points never expire as long as card remains in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees
Purchase and travel benefits include
- No fee for additional cards for authorized users
- Mastercard® zero liability on unauthorized transactions
- Extended Warranty doubles your original warranty up to 1 additional year (conditions apply)
- Identity Theft Resolution Services provides one-on-one support in the event your identity is compromised.
- MasterAssist® provides pre-trip planning assistance, help with lost luggage and more.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Services provides help in the event your car breaks down while traveling in the U.S.
- $1 Million Travel Accident Insurance.
- Security chip gives enhanced protection when used at chip-enabled terminals.
- Make mobile purchases with Android PayTM, Apple PayTM and Samsung Pay.
Get a $200 cash back bonus after charging $1000, within 90 days, to a new American College of Physicians Credit Card.
Finance larger purchases for the first 12 billing cycles by making at least the minimum payment due with an introductory APR of 0%.
On top of those incentives card holders get these rewards for the life of the programs every time they shop:
- 3% cash back in one of the following categories: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, home improvement or furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and
- 1% cash back on other eligible purchases
Certain restrictions and limits apply, so make sure to read the fine print in the application.
The Visa Signature Card from Bank of America, offers many features such as lost luggage reimbursement, cell phone protection, extended warranties, and more at no cost to the cardholder.
TERMS & BENEFITS
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Annual Fee: $0
- APR Purchases after intro: 16.24% to 26.24%
- APR Balance Transfers after intro: 15.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 19.24% to 27.24%
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- APR Balance Transfer: 15.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 24.24%
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Alerts on card use and bills available
- Complimentary monthly FICO scores available
- 24/7 customer service for questions and assistance
This credit card is open only to members of the American College of Physicians(ACP), which serves doctors on a variety of ways according to its web site.
“ACP is a national organization of internists, the largest medical-specialty organization, and second-largest physician group in the United States. Our 161,000 members include internists, internal medicine subspecialists, medical students, residents, and fellows.”
Limited time offer: save up to $.55 per gallon of fuel with new Kroger Rewards credit card
Great savings, but these conditions apply:
- Good for new account holders only
- Redeemable only at Kroger Family of Companies Fuel Centers
- Minimum of 100 existing fuel points earned in a single month
- Not valid with any other fuel offer
Save money with Kroger World Mastercard®
- 1 point per net $1 spent anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- 2 points per net $1 spent in the Kroger family of stores (see below)
- 3 points per net $1 spent on the Kroger family of quality brands
- Additional 25¢ fuel discount at participating Kroger family of stores*
Free benefits and services
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No penalty on over-limit purchases
- 24-day, interest-free grace period on purchases
- Balance transfer fee: 4%
- Free Gold Checking account from US Bank
- Automatic bill payment
- Account alerts for peace of mind
- Travel & emergency assistance services
- Mastercard Global Service at no charge
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Free online account access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Mobile banking on smartphones
- Warranty manager service
- Zero fraud liability
- Annual account summary
The 1-2-3 Kroger Rewards Card is issued by USBank.
Kroger family of companies includes these grocery stores
- City Market
- Food 4 Less
- Foods Co
- Fred Meyer
- Harris Teeter
- King Soopers
- Jay C Food Store
- Owens Market
- Pay-Less Super Markets
- Smith’s Food and Drug
Offer applies to new cardholders only. Discount is available at Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers when you redeem at least 100 existing fuel points earned in a single month. You must scan, redeem fuel points and pay with your 1-2-3 REWARDS Visa Card in order to receive this fuel discount. Upon expiration, cardholder will receive additional 5¢ fuel discount at Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers, when they scan, redeem fuel points and pay with their 1-2-3 REWARDS Visa Card.