New card members can receive up to a $100 statement credit with a new Seattle Seahawks credit card.*
New cardholders also can transfer their high-interest credit balances, within 45 days of opening the card, from other cards or certain loans to a low introductory 0% APR for 15 months, subject to their credit limit (a 3% transfer fee applies).
The rewards continue after the intro period with 2 points per $1 spent on game tickets, team pro shops, and in-stadium purchases on game day. Cardholders also earn 1 point per $1 in purchases everywhere else VISA is accepted.
Points can be redeemed for items available only with the NFL Extra Points VISA card, such as exclusive game tickets, VIP Experiences, and authentic NFL merchandise.
For those preferring cash, rebates from statement credits start at 2,500 points (good for $25).
When you use the NFL Extra Points card to buy game tickets and you will be eligible for a 0% promotional APR, good for 6 months after the purchase date, to finance the ticket. This is an option no other credit card offers.
As part of the Visa signature program, you are entitled to
- Zero liability on unauthorized transactions
- 24-hour concierge available for your use
- Warranty manager service
- Purchase security
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- VISA Signature app featuring exclusive offers and events
- Visa Customer Care Services provides 24-hour emergency services
- Lost/Stolen card reporting around the clock
- Year-end summary statements to organize your tax deductions
- Exclusive money-saving offers available only on the Signature Visa card
Enjoy following your Seattle Seahawks on
- Their full-size web site
- ESPN Seattle Seahawks
- Kids Club
* New cardholders get the bonus in the form of 10,000 First Use Bonus Points after $500 in purchases on the card. The First Use Bonus Points will be posted at the close of the first billing statement after the qualifying purchase.