The AAA Dollars Plus Mastercard offers cardholders superior rewards on AAA purchases.
Co-branded with American Automobile Association (AAA), you need AAA membership to get this card.
As an added incentive to apply you receive 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months.
The introductory offer includes $25 AAA dollars after first charge on the card and 125 AAA dollars when $1500 or more within initial 90 days of account opening.
People holding large balances on their current cards at the current average rate of 17.23% APR can save a significant amount of money, even with the 3% balance transfer fee.
- $1,000 at 14.23% means keeping $142.30 in your pocket.
- $5,000 at 14.23% means keeping $711.50 in your pocket.
- $10,000 at 14.23% means keeping $1,423.00 in your pocket.
Once the introductory period expires though, because the APR can jump up to as high as 23.99%, i.e. the monthly payment of interest alone, on a $5,000 transfer, can go from $12.50 to $91.63 per month.
While saving money helps, paying off the balance in full before the introductory period ends is essential to keep the money in your pocket.
Get rewarded with AAA dollars while you shop.
- 3% on travel and AAA purchases
- 2% at grocery stores, gas stations, and drugstores
- 1% for all other eligible net purchases
- Purchases – 0% for 25 days if statement balance is zero
- Purchases – 14.99% to 23.99% when carrying a balance
- Balance Transfers – 14.99% to 24.99% starting on transfer date
- Cash Advances – 25.99%
- Annual Fee: $0.00
- Fee on balance transfer: 3% ($5 min)
- Cash advance: 3% ($10 min) for convenience check
- Cash: advance: 5% ($10 min) at ATM
- Foreign transaction: none
- Late payment: up to $40
- Returned payment: up to $35
Redeem Reward Points
- Merchandise such as electronics, fashion, home goods
- Gift cards
- Roadside Assistance Hotline
- Car rental and damage insurance (excludes liability coverage)
- Global Assist Hotline (doesn’t pay for third-party costs)
- Travel accident insurance on common carriers
- Fraud Protection
- Advanced secure chip technology
- Text alerts
Other Card Benefits
- Mobile banking
- Text and/or email alerts on purchases, balances, reminders, etc.
- Free FICO credit score
- Apple Pay
- Monthly summaries
New Washington Football Team credit card members receive 10,000 First Use Bonus Points as signing bonus.*
The 10,000 bonus points are worth a whopping $100 as a statement credit towards your new account.
As an added incentive new cardholders can pay off their current high-interest credit card balances with an introductory 0% APR balance transfer for 15 months on transfers made with 45 days of account opening (a balance transfer fee applies).
Get rewarded with every dollar on net purchases you spend, because using the card you get 1 point, and double that on game tickets, items bought online at the NFL Shop or in the stadium itself.
New and existing NFL Extra Points cardholders enjoy 0% financing on game or season ticket purchases over $500, but monthly minimum payments apply.
If approved, as part of the Visa Signature program, you receive free of charge
- Zero liability on unauthorized transactions
- Security chip-enabled cards
- 24/7 VISA Global Service
- Warranty manager service
- Price Protection
- Identity Theft Alerts
- Year-end summary statements to organize your tax deductions
As part of the BarclayCardUS network, iPhone cardholders can leave their card home and shop using their iPhone with ApplePay.
* New cardholders get the bonus in the form of 10,000 First Use Bonus Points after $500 in purchases on the card. The First Use Bonus Points will be posted at the close of the first billing statement after the qualifying purchase.
Keep your school spirit alive by giving Clemson University a place of pride in your wallet with a Clemson credit card issued by Bank of America.
Your credit card will have the official Clemson’s logo on it. Additional benefits for opening the card include:
- 0% APR on purchases for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account
- 0% APR on balance transfers (3% fee applies) for the first 12 billing cycles
- Get a $200 cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn an unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases
- Earn a total of 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- Earn 3% cash back on a category of your choice
- Cash rewards redeemed into a checking or savings account with Bank of America, N.A. or a Merrill Lynch Cash Management Account will have a 10% bonus
- Absolutely no annual fee
- All the features and guarantees of a Visa Signature credit card
The Clemson Alumni Association is a vibrant community dedicated to helping former students enhance their life’s journey by keeping in contact with classmates, instructors and support staff.
An open-membership, nonprofit organization since its inception in 1896, the Clemson Alumni Association exists to connect you with your fellow Tigers and with your alma mater.
Always be a part of the Clemson University lifestyle with the following resources:
Display your pride with the Tiger paws on your credit card issued by Bank of America and get rewarded on everyday purchases wherever Visa is accepted.
Originally established as the Citizens National Bank, today VeraBank is dedicated to serve as the preferred financial services provider in its marketplace.
With its deep community bank roots and independent spirit, VeraBank offers
- outstanding service
- relevant products and efficient channels
- the best and brightest bankers in its communities
Ultimate customer satisfaction and care sets VeraBank from the others, as explained by the guiding principles established from its very inception.
In the old days in this part of the country, if you had a cow, a sow, and a hen, you could survive.
From the cow came the milk and butter; from the sow the bacon, lard, and hams; and from the hen, eggs.
As East Texas became more and more affluent, we reminded ourselves and our customers – “Don’t forget the cow, the sow, and the hen.”
Read the terms and benefits below carefully to judge whether the VeraBank Mastercard should be part of your financial well-being.
- 2.90% APR on purchases and balance transfers during the first 6 months
- Get one point for every eligible $1 spent on your credit card
- Flexible Rewards Options
- Retail Gift Cards
Interest Rates as Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Purchases paid in full within 25 days of statement date: 0%
- Balances on statements after 25 days: 15.24%
- Balance Transfers: 15.24%
- Cash Advances: 15.24%
- Annual Fee: none
- Balance transfers: 3% ($10 min)
- Cash Advances: 3% ($10 min)
- Foreign transaction: 2%
- Late penalty: $25
- Zero-liability on unauthorized use of the card
- Card lock if it’s lost or stolen
- Enroll in automatic payment feature to avoid late charges
- Text or email alerts on purchases, balances, due dates, and more
- Add authorized users for free, but they don’t pay for their charges
- Warranty extension where applicable
- Auto collision waiver damage
- Travel and emergency assistance (service fees may apply)
- Travel accident insurance
- Roadside assistance
- 24/7 customer service
For application and important details visit the VeraBank credit card web page.