Get a $150 cash back bonus (after spending $500 within 90 days of opening an account) and benefit the American Quarter Horse Association.
Plus pay no interest for the first 12 Statement Closing Dates following the opening of your account with the 0% Introductory APR.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice that includes either gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug Stores, or home improvement & furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases
It’s easy to choose by simply going to the Mobile Banking app or to Online Banking and changing your choice category for future purchases once each calendar month, or make no change and it stays the same.
TERMS & BENEFITS
- Grace Period: 25 days
- APR Intro: 0% for 12 months
- APR Revolving Balance: 16.24% to 26.24%
- APR Balance Transfer Intro: 0% for 12 months
- APR Balance Transfer: 16.24% to 26.24%
- APR Cash Advances: 19.24% to 27.24%
- Annual Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% (min $10)
- ATM Cash Advance Fee: 5% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Price Protection: n/a
Besides what the Visa card gives you, support from Bank of America makes these AQHA programs and events possible:
For more details and information visit the American Quarter Horse Association credit card application page.
United Community Bank of Georgia (UCBG), with locations throughout Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and South Carolina, offers new customers either $25 or $100 cash back bonuses when opening a credit card account.
Ranked “Highest Customer Satisfaction with Retail Banking in the Southeast Region, Five Years in a Row” by J.D. Power, United Community Bank gives local clients several choices of credit cards to suit their individual needs.
Visa® Platinum Card
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a 0% APR introductory rate for 15 months
- No annual membership fee
- Visa benefits such as extended warranty coverage, auto rental collision damage waiver coverage and zero fraud liability.
Visa® Real Rewards Card
- Get 1.5 points for every $1 charged on eligible net purchases
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn
- 2,500 bonus rewards ($25) awarded after first purchase
Cash Rewards American Express® Card
- 3% cash back on the first $6,000 in eligible net purchases made each year at gas stations
- 2% cash back on eligible supermarket net purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases
- $25 cash back cash back awarded after first purchase
- Enjoy chip-enhanced acceptance and security
- Zero fraud liability
- Rental car insurance
- Extended warranty coverage
- Merchandise return protection
- Access to popular events before the general public
Premier Rewards American Express® Card
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on eligible net airline purchases
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible net gas purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- Earn 10,000 one-time bonus rewards a spend of $1,000 in the first three months
- No cap or limit on the number of points accumulated
- Reimbursement for either Global Entry or TSA Pre-entry fees
To find out how to get the best deal on your credit card balances UCBG has an entire page of financial calculators where you plug in your numbers and get the answers you’re looking for.
In 2018 United Community Bank was honored by Forbes as the “best bank in Georgia.”
“We are honored to have been named the best bank in the state of Georgia, according to the inaugural Forbes Best-in-State Banks list, in addition to being recognized as one of America’s best performing banks by Forbes magazine for the fifth consecutive year.”
Visit their home page for a full list of services they provide.
Originally established as the Citizens National Bank, today VeraBank is dedicated to serve as the preferred financial services provider in its marketplace.
With its deep community bank roots and independent spirit, VeraBank offers
- outstanding service
- relevant products and efficient channels
- the best and brightest bankers in its communities
Ultimate customer satisfaction and care sets VeraBank from the others, as explained by the guiding principles established from its very inception.
In the old days in this part of the country, if you had a cow, a sow, and a hen, you could survive.
From the cow came the milk and butter; from the sow the bacon, lard, and hams; and from the hen, eggs.
As East Texas became more and more affluent, we reminded ourselves and our customers – “Don’t forget the cow, the sow, and the hen.”
Read the terms and benefits below carefully to judge whether the VeraBank Mastercard should be part of your financial well-being.
- 2.90% APR on purchases and balance transfers during the first 6 months
- Get one point for every eligible $1 spent on your credit card
- Flexible Rewards Options
- Retail Gift Cards
Interest Rates as Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Purchases paid in full within 25 days of statement date: 0%
- Balances on statements after 25 days: 17.49%
- Balance Transfers: 17.49%
- Cash Advances: 17.49%
- Annual Fee: none
- Balance transfers: 3% ($10 min)
- Cash Advances: 3% ($10 min)
- Foreign transaction: 2%
- Late penalty: $25
- Zero-liability on unauthorized use of the card
- Card lock if it’s lost or stolen
- Enroll in automatic payment feature to avoid late charges
- Text or email alerts on purchases, balances, due dates, and more
- Add authorized users for free, but they don’t pay for their charges
- Warranty extension where applicable
- Auto collision waiver damage
- Travel and emergency assistance (service fees may apply)
- Travel accident insurance
- Roadside assistance
- 24/7 customer service
For application and important details visit the VeraBank credit card web page.
Save big when you open a new Bama Mastercard account with a special 0.9% APR financing offer good for 12 months on balance transfers.
You don’t pay for hidden fees such annual fees or balance transfers, because the Alabama Credit Union doesn’t charge its members for credit card expenses such as:
- NO annual fee
- NO balance transfer
- NO cash advance fee
- NO interest charges on purchases on statements paid in full
Card holders get the full benefits Mastercard is well-known for when taking care of their customers:
- Cell Phone Protection
- Securlock app integration to turn card on/off
- Price Protection program
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Extended Warranty
- Zero Liability Protection
- Auto Rental Insurance
- MasterCard Global ServiceTM
- Priceless Cities Offers & Experiences
The card rewards shoppers with rewards points for eligible purchases, with a cashback option redemption feature.
If you’re interested about applying for the card, you must first become a member of the Alabama Credit Union as explained here.
For people outside of the local field of membership, a donation and enrollment in the wonderful Secret Meals Association would qualify you for the credit card.
Visit their page on their several credit card offerings for more details.