Originally established as the Citizens National Bank, today VeraBank is dedicated to serve as the preferred financial services provider in its marketplace.
With its deep community bank roots and independent spirit, VeraBank offers
- outstanding service
- relevant products and efficient channels
- the best and brightest bankers in its communities
Ultimate customer satisfaction and care sets VeraBank from the others, as explained by the guiding principles established from its very inception.
In the old days in this part of the country, if you had a cow, a sow, and a hen, you could survive.
From the cow came the milk and butter; from the sow the bacon, lard, and hams; and from the hen, eggs.
As East Texas became more and more affluent, we reminded ourselves and our customers – “Don’t forget the cow, the sow, and the hen.”
Read the terms and benefits below carefully to judge whether the VeraBank Mastercard should be part of your financial well-being.
- 2.90% APR on purchases and balance transfers during the first 6 months
- Get one point for every eligible $1 spent on your credit card
- Flexible Rewards Options
- Retail Gift Cards
Interest Rates as Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Purchases paid in full within 25 days of statement date: 0%
- Balances on statements after 25 days: 15.24%
- Balance Transfers: 15.24%
- Cash Advances: 15.24%
- Annual Fee: none
- Balance transfers: 3% ($10 min)
- Cash Advances: 3% ($10 min)
- Foreign transaction: 2%
- Late penalty: $25
- Zero-liability on unauthorized use of the card
- Card lock if it’s lost or stolen
- Enroll in automatic payment feature to avoid late charges
- Text or email alerts on purchases, balances, due dates, and more
- Add authorized users for free, but they don’t pay for their charges
- Warranty extension where applicable
- Auto collision waiver damage
- Travel and emergency assistance (service fees may apply)
- Travel accident insurance
- Roadside assistance
- 24/7 customer service
For application and important details visit the VeraBank credit card web page.
Get your very own World Wildlife Fund credit card and Bank of America will contribute $5 to the World Wildlife Fund, after your first qualifying transaction.
In addition the World Wildlife Fund receives 0.25% of all retail purchases (less returns). The Fund will also receive $5 upon annual renewal of the card.
Special signing-up bonus for new accounts:
Online-exclusive $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
Added bonus for new account: 0% APR for 12 billing cycles
Applies to purchases and to any balance transfers (balance transfer fee may apply) made within 60 days of opening your account
For your part in helping the World Wildlife Fund, the card pays you in form of a rebate:
- A minimum, unlimited 1% cash-back on all purchases
- 2% cash-back at grocery stores
- 3% cash-back at gas pumps (subject to the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter)
- Redeem your points for cash-back rebates starting as low as $25
- Redeem them as a statement credit or a direct deposit into any checking or savings account
- Bank of America preferred customers earn an 10% to 75% bonus every time they transfer their rewards into a Bank of America checking or savings account (contact bank at 1.888.888.7937 for details)
Plus there are more services and discounts:
- No annual fee
- No expiration date on rewards and no changing categories
- Zero liability fraud protection
- Top-of-the-line security during online access
- Around-the-clock text alert service available
- Never miss a payment with automatic payment option
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended warranty for some items
- Carry the World Wildlife Fund picture in your wallet
Enroll here for your new Bank Of America World Wildlife Fund credit card.
Open a World Wildlife Fund checking account from Bank of America and help show your support through the personalized credit card and/or checks.
Cincinnati Reds MasterCard new cardholders enjoy 0% financing on purchases or balance transfers* for the first 12 billing cycles.
As an extra incentive you receive a cash back bonus of $200 after qualifying purchases of $1,000 or more (within 90 days of account opening).
Generous Cash Rewards
Shoppers earn cash back rewards for every dollar spent anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
Free services and features
The Cincinnati Reds World MasterCard from Bank of America also features:
- No annual fee
- Official Reds team logo on credit card
- Zero liability on purchases
- Free and easy ShopSafe® service when you shop online
- In-store cardholders can use Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay instead of a card
- Free account alerts for account security, charges, payments, and more
- Free FICO credit score available to spot any unusual changes
Enhanced benefits from World MasterCard
As World MasterCard members, cardholders enjoy the following enhanced benefits.
- Cell phone protection – Up to $1,000 in yearly coverage (max $600 per claim, 2 claims per year) if phone is stolen or needs qualified repairs
- Enhanced ID theft protection with expert resolution services & some reimbursement of expenses
- Postmates delivery $5 off every purchase of $25 or more (available only in select locations)
- Free Shoprunner membership with 2-day shipping and free return shipping from select online retailers
- Priceless Places and Experiences
- Hidden gems
- MasterCard Luxury Hotel & Resorts Portfolio
- Unique shopping trips
- Go behind the scenes
- Special family time offers
Get details and apply
Show your support for the Cincinnati Reds this season and be rewarded in return for your loyalty by applying here.
* 3%($10 min) balance transfer fee applies.
New Barnes and Noble credit card accounts offer 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening.
Save on interest charges by transferring balances to new Barnes and Noble Mastercard®. Pay no interest until 2022 as long as minimum amount due is paid each month. A low 3% balance transfer fee applies for each transfer.
Introductory offer on purchases
After your first purchase Barnes & Noble will send you a $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card. The gift card can only be used for purchases at a B&N or barnesandnoble.com. It’s their way of saying ‘thank you’ for becoming a card member.
Generous rewards at Barnes and Noble
Get 5% off on eligible purchases at Barnes & Noble stores or online. That’s in addition to any other discounts you may receive. Choose from thousands of items besides just books.
- Teens & YA
- Games & Collectibles
- Stationery & Gifts
- Movies & TV
Do you prefer to dine in or take out? Either way earn 2% rewards with a B&N credit card.
All other qualified purchases give 1 point per purchase towards your next Barnes and Noble gift card. A great way to get one very quickly.
Benefits and Features
- No annual fee
- Free FICO credit score access
- $0 liability against fraudulent credit card activity
- Mastercard Global Service™ offers emergency assistance on card-related issues
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ which monitors credit file, sends alerts, identity theft issues and more