The Bank of America Extra Bases™ rewards program will be ending. The 2021 Major League Baseball season will be the last season to redeem your Extra Bases™ points for tickets, suites, and experiences. Additional details about the program will be coming for current cardholders.
Most Toronto Blue Jays Customized Cash Rewards credit cards will be replaced by a generic Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards card.
Content below is for historical purposes only.
Toronto Blue Jays Mastercard cardholders enjoy 0% financing on purchases or balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles.
As an extra incentive you receive a cash back bonus of $200 after qualifying purchases of $1,000 or more (within 90 days of account opening).
The rewards continue because the Toronto Blue Jays credit card from Bank of America rewards you for every dollar you spend using the card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
Among the many features included for your convenience and peace of mind at no cost to you are:
- No annual fee
- Official Blue Jays team logo on credit card
- Zero liability on purchases
- Free account alerts for account security, charges, payments, and more
- Free FICO credit score available to spot any unusual changes
WORLD MASTERCARD BENEFITS
As World Mastercard members, cardholders also enjoy these additional benefits at no cost.
- Cell phone protection – Up to $1,000 in yearly coverage (max $600 per claim, 2 claims per year) if phone is stolen or needs qualified repairs
- Enhanced ID theft protection with expert resolution services & some reimbursement of expenses
- Priceless Places and Experiences
- Hidden gems
- Go behind the scenes
- Special family time offers