Univision, the popular Latino entertainment company, has partnered with Comenity Bank and Alliance Data Systems to bring a state-of-the-art MasterCard credit card that serves a broad spectrum of customers, who previously had to settle for whatever was available in their local market.
This not the prepaid MasterCard, but the Univision MasterCard credit card.
For a quick application visit the Univision MasterCard Credit Card page here.
In addition to the usual features cardholders will have access to exclusive redemption options including Univision branded merchandise, exclusive content and experiences that could include “behind the scenes video” and VIP access at events.
- No annual fee
- Earn 1,000 UniPuntos just for making your first purchase after opening account
- 2 points per $1 on gas and groceries, and 1 point per $1 for all other purchases
- Track and redeem your points online
- 24/7 bilingual customer service so you can communicate your way
- Zero fraud liability on unauthorized charges
- Over 4,500 rewards just for you
- Automatic payments so you never miss a payment
- MasterCard Secure Code for extra online protection against fraud
For more information and details, consult the Frequently Asked Questions page.
The application process is provided in English and Spanish as a courtesy to our customers. Further account servicing and communication may not be available in Spanish.
El proceso de solicitud se ofrece en inglés y español como cortesía a nuestros clientes. Los servicios adicionales de contabilidad y de comunicación podrían no estar disponibles en español.
Discover some hidden benefits MasterCard credit cards offer at its support web page.
MasterCard is always there to help you when it the most.