World Wildlife Fund credit card is no longer available from the Bank of America. Information below is presented for archival purposes only.
The World Wildlife Fund receives 0.25% of all retail purchases (less returns). The Fund will also receive $5 upon annual renewal of the card.
Special signing-up bonus for new accounts:
Online-exclusive $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
Added bonus for new account: 0% APR for 12 billing cycles
Applies to purchases and to any balance transfers (balance transfer fee may apply) made within 60 days of opening your account
For your part in helping the World Wildlife Fund, the card pays you in form of a rebate:
- A minimum, unlimited 1% cash-back on all purchases
- 2% cash-back at grocery stores
- 3% cash-back at gas pumps (subject to the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter)
- Redeem your points for cash-back rebates starting as low as $25
- Redeem them as a statement credit or a direct deposit into any checking or savings account
Plus there are more services and discounts:
- No annual fee
- No expiration date on rewards and no changing categories
- Zero liability fraud protection
- Top-of-the-line security during online access
- Around-the-clock text alert service available
- Never miss a payment with automatic payment option
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended warranty for some items
- Carry the World Wildlife Fund picture in your wallet
Open a World Wildlife Fund checking account from Bank of America and help show your support through the personalized credit card and/or checks.